FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TYPE OF FRANCHISE IS AVAILABLE?
We offer exclusive area development franchises. The exclusive area development franchise is a country license and carries an obligation to develop multiple units within a specified development schedule.
HOW MUCH IS THE FRANCHISE FEE AND WHAT DOES THE FEE INCLUDE?
The total franchise fee includes the exclusive area development franchise fee and the individual unit franchise fees. The exclusive area development franchise fee ranges from USD 75,000 to USD 150,000 depending on your region, its population and specific development schedule for the territory. Based on the level of support provided by Sisters Beauty Lounge to its franchisees, the franchise fee for the first individual unit is between USD 20,000 to USD 25,000.
HOW MUCH IS THE FEE FOR CONTINUING SUPPORT SERVICES?
The continuing services, or “royalty fee,” is based on 5% of your gross sales and is paid monthly. The fee entitles continued usage of the Sisters Beauty Lounge service mark and operational systems, marketing assistance, ongoing business development and mentoring plus other additional benefits associated with a Sisters Beauty Lounge franchise agreement.
HOW MUCH TRAINING IS PROVIDED IN THE SISTERS BEAUTY LOUNGE SYSTEM?
Sisters Beauty Lounge will provide franchisees with approximately 20 days of initial training at the Sisters Beauty Lounge corporate office or another designated location. Initial training is recommended approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee launch date. The first phase of training includes administrative, operational, sales & marketing and hands-on training. Training is provided for the franchisee and between three (3) and seven (7) nominated attendees. On-site training commences as soon as the franchisee commences operation. Experienced trainers from the corporate team will provide on-site training for a period of 7 to 10 days to assist the franchisee in the launch and subsequent operation.
Provisions are made for additional training where requirements are identified.
WHAT IS THE TERM OF THE SISTERS BEAUTY LOUNGE FRANCHISE AREA DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT?
The initial term of the Franchise Agreement is five years from the date the Franchise Agreement is signed. The franchise is renewable for four additional terms of five years with no applicable renewal fee, providing the provisions of the Franchise Agreement are complied with in full.
WHAT SUPPORT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO FRANCHISEES BY SISTERS BEAUTY LOUNGE?
A. As part of our continued commitment the following services are in place to guide and support our franchisee partners:
1. Operational Support -Ongoing training and support in areas critical to the success of the franchisee's business, including unit operation and maintenance, customer-service, procurement, pricing and administrative procedures.
2. Site Selection –Sisters Beauty Lounge will supply specific criteria that define a viable site for a Sisters business and assist you in designating a location for your franchise by reviewing your proposed sites before you enter into a lease agreement.
3. Marketing Support - Our in-house marketing and communications team are your point of contact for brand-approved and customisable marketing programmes and other valuable resources.
4. Purchasing -We will provide you with a comprehensive list of established sources for fixtures, fittings and supplies necessary for the operation of your franchise. Our procurement process ensures a consistent quality at a fair market price.
5. Ongoing Research and Development - Sisters Beauty Lounge’s programme of research means that our Lounges and franchisees remain at the cutting edge of technology and new developments in the industry.