Sisters Health & Safety
A message to our SISTERS Family
We wanted to take a moment to let you know that at SISTERS we take the health and wellness of our clients and staff seriously.
For the past 15 years we have loved offering our Award winning, luxury pampering experience to our clients. Maintaining the highest hygiene standards including the use of disposables has always been a SISTERS Priority. We are here to assure you that we have heightened all of our precautionary standards and procedures to maximum levels to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and staff.
With the hope of keeping our community safe, and in accordance with the health & safety regulations from the Department of Economic Development (DED), we will continue to offer the following services:
• Hair services
• Nail Services
• Lash and Brow Services
• Waxing and Threading Services
To prioritize your wellness
Facials & Massages
will not be carried out from today until further notice. We look forward to pampering you back at SISTERS as soon as possible.
What are we doing differently?
We have implemented new policies and procedures, following Department of Economic Development (DED). This includes being in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our safety procedures in both guest-facing and back-of-house areas.
• Only clients with an appointment booked can be accommodated
• Our waiting area is closed permanently
(clients are not allowed in the waiting areas to limit the number of people inside the branch)
• All newspapers, magazines & brochures have been removed
• Disposable cups are being used for serving refreshments
• Take the temperature of all guests and staff upon arrival
• All staff are wearing face masks for all services. masks are available for clients as well
• Door handles are wiped every 15 mins
• Seats are sanitized after each use
• Every client is now asked to sanitize their hands before entering
• Before leaving don’t forget to sanitize
• Our team is documenting all cleaning and disinfection operations
• All edibles that are not packed in singular packages have been removed
• The safety of our team and clients is paramount so we are asking all our clients who have flu
or cold symptoms to re-book their appointment when they feel better
Your needs and concerns will always be our No. 1 priority.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can be doing for your comfort.
Sisters Beauty Lounge