Fashion / Styling / Cosmetics
Our approach is holistic and each member of our hair team provide cutting, colouring and hair treatments. The Senior Stylist supports and assists other team members on the cutting floor acting as a mentor and setting a positive example in addition to supporting training needs of junior stylists.
You would be willing to grow a customer base through your skill, personal brand and reputation and actively promote the sale of salon products to maximise profitability for the profit centre. Many of our senior stylists participate in fashion events raising the profile of Sisters Beauty Lounge in the wider community.
You bring to the table:
• Outgoing personality with a strong ability to engage and retain clients
• Minimum NVQ Level 2 and 5 years hair experience
• Knowledge of L’Oreal, Kerastase & Redken brands is recommended
• Team player with a can-do approach
• Fluency in English is essential. Arabic is an advantage
• Flexibility with working hours/days off
GCSE / A-Level / Highschool / GED Permanent contract Competitive tax free salary depending on level of experience, health insurance benefits 07/04/2016 Hair Stylist, Hair Dresser, Salon, Spa, Hotel, Hair Therapist, Hair Specialist, Hair